Ijebu ladies are truly very beautiful and wonderful, but you will have to be patient to enjoy them because just like any other tribe they have both good and bad sides too.
It’s properly improper to go against a man’s choice of the tribe to marry, but you must be prepared for what is likely to get from there.
Below are facts about Ijebu Ladies and women.
1. They love and cares a lot
Ijebu ladies do wholeheartedly love and care for both their man and child, they could go the unexpected miles in keeping their home safe and their man frees away from other ladies.
An Ijebu woman will give all she had for her man but can divorce if found him cheating with another lady.
2. They like parties
You must be prepared to buy as many aso-ebi as possible because if there is one thing Ijebu lady cannot do without, it is aso-ebi. They must buy for every party.
3. They spend wisely and accountable
This is one plus to Ijebu ladies, they know how to manage resources. They don’t spend extravagantly. They may not be considerate when it comes to buying aso-ebi, but for other things, be sure to have them help you save your money
4. They like an elaborate event, mostly wedding
5. They have a large extended family
Be ready to accommodate extended families, not only their parents and siblings but the generation they don’t even know when they were born.
6. They are business minded
7. They Are EnlightenedIjebu ladies are very enlightened and they are exposed. Don’t mess with them thinking they don’t know anything, they can only pretend for a while.